September 30, 2007

October 1, 2007




Feast of St. Therese of the Child Jesus

"O Jesus, why can't I tell all little souls how unspeakable is Your condescension? I feel that if you found a soul weaker and littler than mine, which is impossible, You would be pleased to grant it still greater favors, provided it abandoned itself with total confidence to Your Infinite Mercy. But why do I desire to communicate Your secrets of Love, O Jesus, for was it not You alone who taught them to me, and can You not reveal them to others? Yes, I know it, and I beg you to do it. I beg you to cast Your Divine Glance upon a great number of little souls. I beg You to choose a legion of little Victims worthy of your LOVE!"
St. Therese
Story of a Soul (manuscript B)
Happy Feastday to:
Fr. Kevin of St. Therese of the Child Jesus
Fr. Cyprian of St. Therese of the Child Jesus
Fr. James of St. Therese of the Child Jesus
Fr. Donald of St. Therese
Fr. Adam Gregory of St. Therese

No comments: